Monday, April 18, 2011

Surprises come swinging on Vines!

My best friend's sister  contacted me and her best friend's month's ago about throwing her a baby shower... and the excitement has not stopped since!

They really did an amazing job setting up, and getting all the little aspects (Espesially GETTING HER to the shower) down! I never could have done it! I would have definitely slipped!)
 (I figure if I add myself to the picture then she won't be mad about me posting ! Love u Ness!)

Vanessa's extremely talented Sister In Law, Erin, designed the invitation. This is what I based the cake on. If you want something that is one of a kind, and has beyond the amount of detail and love put into it... contact her for your next event! She also created awesome games, so be sure to check her out here Erin Gallagher Illustration!
Mrs. Cupcake created an AWESOME diaper cake. Those of you who have ordered from her know how awesome she is able to create a cake that you would never want to take appart! For Ness,  she added the Jungle theme, with neutral blankets, and this amazing blanket Monkey!

Vanessa also LOVES our favor sugar cookies. So, Mrs Cupcake and I decided we would make Elephant Cookies (Large ones) to go with the theme.


A week before the shower, I was bothering the Mommy To Be about her favorite cake. I know she loves red velvet, but I was unsure if her taste had changed prior to the shower... So when she finally said YES to a red velvet cake when she came to visit this week... I was estatic!
Here are some pictures of the cake:












I can't wait to meet Baby C!
Love and Sprinkles,
Little Mrs Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment