Monday, March 21, 2011

It's whats on the inside that counts... in this case that is!

What girl doesn't want to get a coach bag for her birthday? lol. Well, for Jess for her birthday all she wanted was a "Mrs Cupcake Cake". She didn't specify what kind... but because I know her love for all things pink, gold and coach, I decided a bag would do just fine ;)


I decided to add the loops because she loves bags with hardware! Gold rings adorned with pink straps!


Close up of the zipper!






The "C's" had to be perfect because i am a perfectionist. These took the longest...and def took a toll on my back but, SO WORTH IT!
The cake was our signature vanilla cake filled with strawberries and strawberry buttercream. I have some pictures so I can definitely tease a little!!

Happy Birthday Jessicat!! Love u!




2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ITS A MASTERPIECE. So thoughtful. I truly have the greatest sister ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny!!! This cake is AMAZING!!! Great job! the detail is perfect

    ReplyDelete