Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Make It Girly..."

Christina, who is a Favorite repeat customer of ours, contacted us about a small  ten person, personal birthday cake for her Birthday. And her only directions? "Make it Girly"! I was beyond excited and had an idea right off the bat!  She wanted the colors to be pink black and white, so I knew what I had to do!
The cake was a devils food cake with melted chocolate, and chocolate chip vanilla filling!
Christina likes Disney, but I didn't want the cake to resemble a kid's princess cake... and so all of a sudden it popped into my head... Cinderella.... Shoe... shoe on top of a... PILLOW. So, I decided to throw in a simple pillow but give a more modern shoe.

The shoe is sugarpaste. I am kind of obsessed with the small flower for some reason lol.
And so I kept thinking, Girlie shoes... Nail polish.... Martini! And there went the design!
Nailpolish of course....

Olives...

Christina also ordered some Shoe Cookies to go with her theme!
Of course I had to add a Hidden Mickey into the shoes!

And the other cookies

Happy Birthday Christina!!!

Love and Sprinkles,
Little Mrs Cupcake

1 comment:

  1. adorable!!! and if this is for the Christina I know...it's perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete