Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sprinkles for Sprinkles :)

A few girl friends have this tradition...
Every time one of us becomes pregnant, we get together, shower them with gifts, laugh, play games... and eat cake :)




So, I tested my new fondant recipe... New Raspberry Cake Recipe.... And new Raspberry filling recipe on the girls...


I wasn't too happy with the new fondant recipe... The first cake... exploded! The fondant melted off the cake after being refrigerated ant there I was at 4am making another batch... this time with just a little more cream added...

They always say "don't mess with a good thing" and so... I decided I would stick to our old fashioned Marshmallow fondant!

Congratulations to the Mommies... Ally, Kerri and Jess... who each delivered their healthy, beautiful little girls not too long ago!

Love and sprinkles
LMC

No comments:

Post a Comment