Friday, May 27, 2011

I know... I've been a poor Blogger!!

Hi Everyone!
I know it's been a while, and those of you who have placed orders and have not seen your order on the blog, I promise it will be updated soon!

We are in the process of starting up our website, and orders have been overwhelming!

As of right now we are completely booked with cakes until August so I apoligise for anyone who wanted one of our cakes!

I wanted to share this review from one of our repeat customers.... because it truely made my day!

"Jenny, I hope this e-mail makes you smile! I just wanted to share with you my obsession with your cakes. I have ordered gourmet cakes before, and there are plenty of amazing shops on Long Island that I will continue to visit. However, I think traveling to brooklyn for your cakes, is worth every gas increase in the world.
It is clear that your cakes are not the cheap product of a store bought box mix. I've had your red velvet, and your vanilla bean, and , they were fantastic, delicious, and pleasing.
As a wedding planner, Gourmet cake prices can be outrageous. I always try to explain to my clients that "You get what you pay for". However, I find, with you, your prices of gourmet are more than reasonable. They are exceptional.
Very rarely can I find a pure, organic cake, that tastes like heaven.
The amount of detail you put into your cakes, is outrageous. From the tinest little zipper to the buttons on a teddy bear, I can not imagine more perfection. You are truely an artist and I see only good things for you in the future.  Sincerely, C.A"

It's things like that that make me know I am doing the right thing.

I also wanted to add that we will only be using The Peanut Butter Company's peanut butter. (Those of you who have not tried their Elvis, you don't know what you are missing!) We have a friend who works over there, and after being introduced to their peanut butter, we've been taking trips to purchase their AMAZING and ORGANIC peanutbutter!!

What more can you ask for?
Love and Sprinkles
LMC

No comments:

Post a Comment